x

Where did Weebly online chat support go?

I don't know if this is a "me" problem or the right place to post this but I'm trying to access Weebly online chat support and when I click support today (unlike previously) it takes me to the Square side support page (instead of links to the Weebly support where online chat is front and center) and can't find any online chat support anywhere.

When I search through outside links to Weebly support, I seem to always get re-routed to the Square side with no support contact anywhere in sight.

Anyone have any idea where to access the Weebly online support today or I have I just been working too many hours and it's somewhere right in front of me?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hey there @SethH

Good call out. We've recently made a change to combine Weebly support articles with our Square Support Center. If you search for a topic within the Square Support Center that revolves around a Weebly question, you should be able to hopefully find your answer within our Support Center!

Feel free to also look for answers within our Community, also. 

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 6

Gotcha.  Is there still a way to call in or chat in with tech support?

As long as it took to get through, the support people were very helpful.  Sometimes that is better than weeding through articles and posts. Thx!

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

@SethH You can reach out to our direct CS team here.

They're available Monday-Friday 6am-6pm PST. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6

Does anybody on here know how to get Weebly support?

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi @rockymountain13,

I moved your post to a thread where this question has been answered already.

Check out the Best Answer above for details. 

In the future, don't hesitate to search your question first here or on the Support Center for your quickest answer too!

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6