x
Beta Member

Where did they move the instant transfer button?

Where did they move the instant transfer button? It use to be in the "transactions" area of the app but it's no longer there. I've looked around and can't find it anywhere.

[This post was updated by moderator in 2019 to reflect a name change - deposits are now called transfers.]

Caveman Creations
Laser Engraving / Woodworking
Since 2016
Message 1 of 10
1 Best Answer
Beta Member

Best Answer

Problem solved! 

First off . I tried Uninstall and reinstalling the app and that changed nothing. So  I went in and cleared the cache and app data and then Uninstalled and reinstalled and the button reappeared! (I tried clearing just the cache  I also tried clearing both and not Uninstalling both failed) Thanks for your input. 

Caveman Creations
Since 2016

View Best Answer >

Message 9 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Super Seller Alumni

From the Dashboard, click on Transfers, and it's in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

[This post was updated by moderator in 2019 to reflect a name change - deposits are now called transfers.]

Judy T Shumway
Message 2 of 10
Beta Member

Sorry  meant to specify "in the app" 

Caveman Creations
Since 2016
Message 3 of 10
Super Seller Alumni

From the App, you have to activate your instant deposit functionality: tap Settings, then Deposits and toggle on Instant Deposit (you will need to be sure you have a debit card attached to your account.)  Then you should be able to trigger an Instant Deposit from Transactions.

Judy T Shumway
Message 4 of 10
Beta Member

I appreciate the answer and I have rechecked the settings . For over 2 years now I have had a button that said "instant deposit"   On my

Caveman Creations
Since 2016
Message 5 of 10
Beta Member

I have had a "instant transfer"   Button on my transactions page inside the android app  It would transfer my entire CC total (minus the additional fee) within minutes. I use it periodically for quick cash if I need to buy supplies . I've been doing this for over 2 years. Now suddenly the button is gone  The only transfer options I see are same day or 1-2 day .... No option for instant  

Caveman Creations
Since 2016
Message 6 of 10
Super Seller Alumni

I use an iPhone, so don't know if that makes the difference.  I guess you'll need to contact Square support directly.

Good luck.

Judy T Shumway
Message 7 of 10
Beta Member

Thanks for trying

Caveman Creations
Since 2016
Message 8 of 10
Beta Member

Best Answer

Problem solved! 

First off . I tried Uninstall and reinstalling the app and that changed nothing. So  I went in and cleared the cache and app data and then Uninstalled and reinstalled and the button reappeared! (I tried clearing just the cache  I also tried clearing both and not Uninstalling both failed) Thanks for your input. 

Caveman Creations
Since 2016
Message 9 of 10
Super Seller Alumni

You're very welcome, and thank you for posting your solution.  It will possibly help someone else down the road who's experiencing the same or similar problems.

Judy T Shumway
Message 10 of 10