x

Where to report feedback on Square Customer Service?

Is there some place or an email address where we can send feedback when having a bad experience with Square's Customer Service?  It's simply a matter of support not caring about our problem.

So does anyone know of an internal or even an external way (like a reviews website) to post feedback on support experiences?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

I don't know of a specific site, but if you went to the group here in the Seller Community where the topic might be similar to what you experienced I have found that Square is very attentive to issues and very much is interested in integrating feedback into future product development and support etc. The groups are fairly organized by topic - if you feel comfortable replying below to give a little more detail I'd be happy to help you find the right group.

Recently in my personal experience, we had questions about an issue that keeps us from using scheduled invoicing and messaged about it in the Seller Community and a rep from Square asked follow-up questions and we ended up actually getting to explain our issue to a developer team. I think the Seller Community is a very open and transparent way to get help and to give feedback.

As a business owner, I hate "review sites". In my opinion, it is a way to shout a problem out, but lacks the actual structure and attention to solve the problem so it doesn't happen to someone else. Discussing the problem in real-time is a call-in and something I think you should do 🙂 I know we also have a Square contact that reaches out from time to time via email to ask if we need anything and/or have any questions so you might see if you have gotten any emails like that - we used our person's help for a payroll issue a few years ago. I am sure you could private message as well once you see who is in charge of the group related to your issue.

Deanna [they/them]

MudFire CEO | Square enthusiast

Visit me at MudFire online
Message 2 of 4
Super Seller

post it here as this is a place Square reads and can possibly escalate.

also, @upc  post your question as it is possible with the 1,000s of people here that we can help.

Message 3 of 4

Thank you all very much!!

I was finally able to convince a representative to escalate this to a supervisor, who then actually did look into my problem thoroughly and properly.  So I think I can mark this particular issue as resolved.  I just wish customer support representatives would not stymie and block customers from getting the help they need.  I was originally told that there was simply nothing that they or their department could do to help me.  However, after gaining access to the supervisor, the problem was addressed.

Miss the old days of non-call center and non-round robin support approaches.  Wastes so much time for everyone.  Took me 1 month to resolve this.

Thank you all again for your help.

Message 4 of 4