x

Where to sell a Star Micronics TSP654 Point of Sale GRY Thermal Printer

I purchased a Star Micronics pos printer at the recommended source that Square suggested.  I also purchased 10 rolls of the thermal paper.

I decided not to use this printer, but had discarded the original packing box and material and the supplier therefore would not return it.  I have tried to list it on ebay but no one is biting.

I would love to find another Square customer who might be interested in this brand new printer.

Please respond here and we can go off line to discuss.

thanks.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Hello,

Is this the Star Micronics TSP654IIE3*?  I just want to be sure it's compatable with our square stand with an ipad.  I have an old TSP143 that isn't working.  How much do you want for this one?

Melinda

Message 2 of 4

Melinda,

Here is the direct info from the sales receipt.  It is brand new and it was purchased to operate with a square stand and Ipad (which I have)

The unit was $320, and USB card was $15 totaling $335

And the paper was $35.

Would like to get $300 and I will cover the shipping to you.

Let me know.

Ken

Star Micronics: TSP654II USB - Receipt Printer
Disclaimer: By checking this box you acknowledge that this piece of equipment is for use with Square Stand
Interface Card: USB Card
Color: White
Accessories: USB Cable $15.00
Thermal Receipt Paper (Case of 10) $35.00

Message 3 of 4
Square

@DoubleK @crescentmoon - Make sure and send a private message if you decide to share details like phone number, credit card details or addresses. 🙂

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 4 of 4