x

Why are my customers postal codes not being recognized?

Hi All!

My clients are receiving a notification that their postal code is not valid when trying to book online for the first time. All of my time zone and location details are correct, but I did notice that Square is automatically setting client time zones for Indiana East INSTEAD of Eastern US/Canada.

Please help!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

@mlos So we can investigate can you reply here to let me know if several of your clients see the invalid postal code error or just one/two clients? Are they still seeing the same error? Have any of them been able to try again?

For the second issue you mentioned, it sounds like you have checked your settings but just to cover all the bases please run through these troubleshooting steps:

• Check the time zone for the affected client from their Customer Profile
  • Check your time zone settings in the Locations tab of the Account & Settings menu from your online Square Dashboard.
  • Check the time and date settings on your mobile device or computer from System Preferences.
  • If you’re using the Appointments app, delete and reinstall it.

Thanks for your patiencew with this! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4

Hi there! 

my clients postal codes are not being recognized when trying to set up their accounts? I’m having to book in every other person myself. 

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Hello @Kaitlynlumgair,

Sorry to hear you are dealing with this as well. Have you by chance attempted the troubleshooting above presented by Helen?

Let me know by replying in this thread. 

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 4