x
Beta Member

Why can I not enter new products?

Every time I try to add another product, it simply gives me an error message saying "We're sorry. Something went wrong." This is less than helpful and is really irritating. Why does this keep happening? Between not being able to add items at all and not having items sync timely, it seems that Square has enough business with restaurants and other service businesses that they do not care to address the problems online retailers are experiencing.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

HI, there is a known sync issue with Square and if you are adding items at the busiest time of the day, the sync lag will be longer.  It does seems faster if you add the items on the Online Dashboard instead of the Square Dashboard.

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 4

I have this happening when adding items and I have been trying for about 2 weeks now for one item with 8 variations.  I have called customer service and they know it is an issue and it is " a hit and miss" if it will work.  I have to get my items in for my store to sell fabric and it is so frustrating to not add my store to sell.  I use google chrome now and that is not a help.  How can I get this resolved?  Thank you so much! 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hello @Hibiscusllc

Have you been able to get this issue resolved? 

Since you mention it's a hit and miss, I'm thinking it might be a browser issue. 

You can try clearing your cache in your browser then trying again. Learn how to clear your cache here

Let me know if that works!

Thank you. 

Frances
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4