x
Beta Member

Why does the Weebly sale price not show on the square POS?

I would love it if the sale price of my items would sync with my POS system. There is no option to put a sale price in the POS so I find myself having to go in and change the price before I check out a client and change it back so that the people shopping online can see the price difference. Can we please get this synchronized? Or at least add a salle price space on the squy POS.

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Thanks for reaching out, @AlwaysWright and Welcome to the Community 🎉

Sale prices from Square Online store items do not sync to POS. You would need to setup and use Discounts for your POS transactions instead. 

We're working on ways to incorporate both systems so that they work in sync with one another, although I do not have an exact time frame to provide at the moment. I'm hoping it will be something that is updated in the near future! 🙂

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Best Answer

Thanks for reaching out, @AlwaysWright and Welcome to the Community 🎉

Sale prices from Square Online store items do not sync to POS. You would need to setup and use Discounts for your POS transactions instead. 

We're working on ways to incorporate both systems so that they work in sync with one another, although I do not have an exact time frame to provide at the moment. I'm hoping it will be something that is updated in the near future! 🙂

Message 2 of 5

Hi Is there any update to this?  We have struggled with this as we switch between online and in person sales. It requires the person entering the sale to know the exact sale price of items (we only have a dozen or so items on sale - and its not a blanket %-age - just a markdown)

Message 3 of 5

Hello @joannewilliams,

We see its your first post in the Seller community, welcome! 

Currently @BernadetteA 's response is still accurate information. While we do not have a designated timeframe as to when the ability to sync discounted sale items between the Square POS and Online store will occur, you can keep an eye out in the seller community for any feature updates.

If you would like to get involved in a deeper level with the feedback process, be sure to join our Beta Community — a space where you get access newly designed features before everyone else!

Look forward to hearing your thoughts and insight 😊

Frida
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5

Any update on this?  I've been marking down a significant amount of inventory - and am really perturbed that I can't show the original price thus sale price online - why is there not an option to NOT sync the original price but the sale price to the POS.   I didn't realize till after a full day of marking everything down in POS - and entering original price and sale price online - that once i save the online item - the POS goes back to original price - so frustrating.

Message 5 of 5