x

Why is Square adding new features while not fixing the old ones?

Does anyone else feel like square keeps adding new features while not maintaining the products and features they already have? I get emails almost daily about new features for square while many of the features I use currently still feel glitchy. Weebly is still a nightmare. When is square going to fully integrate this?

I also emailed payroll about a question today and got a response from someone named Eddie who said he didn't work there anymore. WTF? I literally  emailed [removed personal information] why would a former employee be receiving that email??

Anyone else frustrated? 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square Community Moderator

Thank you for the feedback, @RLiss

I'm sorry for the frustration you are feeling. Is there a particular feature with that is acting glitchy, or anything about the Weebly site that is not working for you?

I looked into the Payroll email issue you mentioned and it looks like you may have replied to an older support ticket from earlier this year. The rep is still with the company, but no longer works on the specific Payroll team which is why they suggested creating a brand new request. I apologize for any confusion. 

Message 2 of 8

What new features? Somehow I missed any.

Message 3 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Hi @bsia

You can checkout (and subscribe to) the Product Updates Hub here. 😊

Message 4 of 8

@bsia Square just launched its own bank lol 

Message 5 of 8

Seems like being able to delete images in the library would be easier than launching your own bank. Probably not as profitable ,though. Deleting photos one never will use again must be a very daunting task.

Message 6 of 8

haha agreed! I just want weebly to get integrated into square. The app stops working all the time and its clunky. Having to add items to the square app and then go into weebly add them to our website is so time consuming! I also never here back from Square reps when I email anymore, but I receive emails everyday with "new updates" Ive been a customer for years without issue. I loved the restaurant POS, but now I feel like they are expanding to quickly and unable to do anything well. 

Message 7 of 8
Beta Member

No kidding. I've seen so many feature requests or modifications that have not been addressed. It's frustrating. Square isn't a great POS for restaurants. Wish I knew that before signing on. 

Message 8 of 8