x
Highlighted
Admin

Re: Why won't my phone number save through the online store?

Thanks for letting us know, @Codiac - if you have any screenshots to share, we can pass them along to the team that is currently looking into this. Feel free to post here if you have anything for us to share with them!

We appreciate your patience here as we work towards a fix.

Message 11 of 14

phone number provided is not a valid mobile number

Hi, I am located in Canada and have started using the online ordering for pick up and delivery but several of my customers cannot complete their orders because they are getting the same error message "phone number provided is not a valid phone number".  I have screen shots from a couple of customers and they are using the Canada country code and the mobile number they are using is real so why is their number not being accepted by Square and is there a work around?

Message 12 of 14
Highlighted

Re: phone number provided is not a valid mobile number

I have also encountered this problem today and am hoping for a quick fix. Orders are down, and I'm worried the reason is that customers are not able to complete them due to this error.

Message 13 of 14
Highlighted
Admin

Re: phone number provided is not a valid mobile number

Hey there @BakingLife

I moved your post over to a board with some similar seller questions. It looks like this is an issue we are currently working on solving. 

Keep an eye out here for updates!

Message 14 of 14