x

Will the Square app work in Hong Kong?

Remote possiblilty of doing a show in Hong Kong. Will the square app work over in Hong Kong ?

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

At this time, unfortunately, no, it only works in US, Canada, Japan, Australia, and the United Kingdom for processing Credit Cards.  You can use the Square POS free if you use a local Credit card processor.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Super Seller

Best Answer

At this time, unfortunately, no, it only works in US, Canada, Japan, Australia, and the United Kingdom for processing Credit Cards.  You can use the Square POS free if you use a local Credit card processor.

Message 2 of 6

Hi I have my business setup in Hong Kong but selling online products in Australia.  Does the Square app work yet in Hong Kong?  

Message 3 of 6

You can use the app out of this countries, but the app is very cut out of features. For example here in Spain, I can't make invoices. And a lot of other features too.

Message 4 of 6

Can you at least make receipts and check the details of the daily sales? Or what features are missing?

Message 5 of 6

Yes, you can print receipts (daily tickets for costumers, with limitations like breakdown taxes), and see daily sales. But all Finantial parts of the App isn't aply for outside contries like Spain, because Square don't know Spain law of finantial terms. But you can use the app for your bussinees, only if you have another program or app to make the Finantial/Treasury part. You need a 3th party card payment process provider.

Message 6 of 6