x
Beta Member

Wix Website stock sync for Square Terminal

I am currently using the small square card reader alongside an android phone when selling in my shop. My website is ran through Wix and when I use the wix app as POS it does allow me to take payment through Square on my phone and it'll adjust my stock etc.

What I would prefer is to use the Square Terminal and when I sell something, be able to use the Wix app and Terminal in the same way as the card reader but this doesnt appear possible. I would have happily moved my website to Square if it was as simple as Wix for adding products and building/amending a website on the go but unfortunately they are miles apart on this front.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated if this is possible to sync my stock with Square for the Square Terminal and when I sell something, have it come off my Wix stock list like it does with the Card reader and Wix app

Message 1 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hi @niclassicshirt, welcome to the Seller Community!

At this time, it isn't possible to connect or load third-party point of sale software to the Square Terminal. This means if you process a sale with the Square Terminal, you'd need to manually adjust the stock in Wix.

Our product and partnership team are always working to improve our features based on customer suggestions like these, so I'll be sure to share your feedback with them as well. 

Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you in the meantime!

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content