x

WooCommerce sync to Square double products for multi-language website

Hi

Tested WC → Square Sync initial from our WooCommerce website to Square and is work well but my products are in double in my Square account. Our website is multi-language English + French WPML and look Square import all categories products even if french or english.

Any solution to mark to import only in French or English ?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

@Woo_Phil Can you take a look at this post and let us know if this is a known issue or if there are any solutions for @lcdm? Thank you for your help! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4

Hi

Just make a follow up of my post. We really need to know to fix this problem or let me know a workaround.

Thanks

Message 3 of 4
Partner

Hey @lcdm,

WPML does change and interfere with many core functions of WordPress and WooCommerce, so it's possible that it is causing the issue.

On a staging site, I would recommend disabling WPML and then trying to sync and see if the issue still happens. Before you do testing, you can backup and export all of your products from Square. That way you can quickly restore your default categorize if they get duplicated.

If the issue only happens when WPML is active, you'll need to speak with the developers of that plugin to see if they have some code that can help with this - as WPML would be duplicating your categories.

Message 4 of 4