x

Wrong domain name puchased

Hi

Hi ,
I just bought the domain onehilljewellerygroup.com and I wanted onehilljewellery.com.au. Can this be edited?
c
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Hey @onehill,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you purchased the incorrect domain!

I'm not sure this is actually able to be reversed - once you purchase a domain, it's generally yours for the assigned period of time you purchased it for. You could certainly look at adding a secondary domain though, or I also recommend seeing if Square Online support would be able to facilitate anything else! You call support on 1800 760 137 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Melbourne time) or email via this form.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

Thanks Seamus,

Well that sucks if that is the case as I have purchased something i don't want.I accept I may have made this mistake by clicking the wrong drop down onehilljewellerygroup.com or it I was just assigned the wrong one. Whatever the case I hope it can be reversed with all of the great minds in there, there must be a way. ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 3 of 5

Hi all.

As the titles says Iโ€™ve entered the wrong domain name in my subscription. My partner and I have exhausted ourselves looking to find answers on how to rectify this problem. Weโ€™ve noticed others have made the same mistake but there is no clear indication as to how this is resolved?

we cannot find any help email addresses or phone services in Australia? Of which we are residents.

can anyone help us out of this embarrassing pot hole?

Thank you.

Message 4 of 5
Admin

Hey @Taon,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear you purchased the wrong domain!

I moved your post to this existing thread, please see my original response for support contact details. I can't make any guarantees, but support would be the next ones to speak to here to see if there's anything that can be done.

You can also choose to purchase a new domain in addition to your existing one, which will set you back around $20.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5