x

can i add front and back views to an item in my online store without adding a price to back view

My items sometimes have different colors on the back side versus the front view. I want to be able to show both sides for customers to see. However, I have to add a price to both views then. So i entered $0 for the back views. But google online dont like this.  How can I get around this.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

HI, each item can have many images.  Can you please share a screenshot or link?  

Hope this helps.
TERRI
Message 2 of 7

Do not see a place to attach screen shot.

Message 3 of 7

Screenshot (46).jpg

Message 4 of 7

HI, thank you for the screenshot.  Items added on the Online Dashboard will give the option to add more images.

From the Square Dashboard select Online to see the Online Dashboard.

Screenshot 2023-03-25 at 9.34.06 PM.png

Hope this helps.
TERRI
Message 5 of 7

I know how to add multiple pictures to an item that way yes. But, when Im adding variations to an item there is no way to add multiple pictures with a variation entry. They have to be entered individually, best I can tell. So when I do this I put in a $0 amount cause I dont want them to be charged for the item for both the front and the back views. But I want them to be able to see that both sides are different. Now when they purchase the item they have to choose both front and back views in order to adjusr my inventory counts. Im trying to figure how to get around them being charged twice if I put a price in the back view items. I thought maybe to have a way to offer the amount back in checkout for the back view item, but i dont know how to do this. So Im looking for suggestions on how to do this.

Message 6 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hi @deesignsbydee 👋 

Can you post a link to one of your items on your site so we can take a look? I'm having trouble fully understanding what your request is. 

Thanks in advance! 

p.s. Welcome to the Seller Community! 🎉

Message 7 of 7