x

checkout link page and receipt customization

I would really love to have more capabilities with the checkout link page to customize its look and add one more content on it.  Same for the receipt as well.  

I really like this checkout link page, just would like to do more with it.  Please keep developing this further.

Thank you!!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Alumni

Hi there, @vida - thanks for the positive feedback and suggestions!

Are you able to share any examples of what kinds of customization options you'd like to see on either the checkout link page or the receipt? Thanks in advance 😊

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

I would love to be able to have my logo and colors and just a short thank you message on the page.  And same with the receipt.  Even if it just matched the other receipt that I already customized too, that would be a start! Thank you!

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Thanks again, @vida! We have noted it! Passing along to our Product Teams as we speak. Hopefully, we will have some more customization news to share soon!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5

I would like to be able to add a note section to my checkout link so my customers could leave a note.  All there is is name, email, and CC info.  If they were able to add a note as well that would be super helpful for me as they could then write out their order number 

Message 5 of 5