x

correct sizing for images

I'm still having problems with my images showing up without it being cut off. I've resized my photos on my Items list to Portrait format: 375x500pix, on a background of 600x700pix, and my Landscape format: 500x375pix on 700x600pix. When I publish them, they look fine on the Shop All page but when I select a horizontal photo to "purchase" it cuts off the sides. If I select a vertical image, it shows the whole image, nothing cut off.  I was told that the images should be about 700x700 or 800x800pix. My sizing falls into those parameters but still gets cut off. What am I doing wrong? I would like to have the buyer seen the image in its entirety. I am including the snapshots here. Thanks!

My published 'shop all' pageMy published 'shop all' pageHorizontal selection, sides cut offHorizontal selection, sides cut offVertical selection in its entiretyVertical selection in its entirety

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Alumni

Hmm, go to Website > Edit site > Featured Items. Then click on the image gallery option on the left. 

You can set a different crop choice for the images there which will apply to all items.

See if that works for you. 

@energizerbunny

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

I couldn't find what you mentioned but I don't want to change the format for all all of my items so I resized the problem ones.                                                                    

Message 3 of 3