x

How do I embed a linked egift card button to my website?

Is there a way to embed a linked button on my website called Get eGift Cards, just like the button I already have to Book Now?

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @DianeW! Welcome to the Community.

At the time- we only offer the link to your eGift Card page to embed onto your websites but not a button like you're looking for.

You might have to have a web developer help you to configure a button for it on your website with the link we provide.

The link is on your Online Dashboard under > Gift Cards > eGift Cards Configure.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Best Answer

Hi @DianeW! Welcome to the Community.

At the time- we only offer the link to your eGift Card page to embed onto your websites but not a button like you're looking for.

You might have to have a web developer help you to configure a button for it on your website with the link we provide.

The link is on your Online Dashboard under > Gift Cards > eGift Cards Configure.

Ashley C
Message 2 of 4

On my mobile phone i am receiving a message that says, "this egift card page does not exist or has been disabled"

for my order 

and for my balence

I checked on the dash board but everything seems to be in order.

please advise.

Message 3 of 4

Hey @Giuseppe,

Unfortunately we don't have access to your account specifics here from the Community to take a look.

If it looks right in Settings but all of a sudden isn't working, please contact our direct CS E-Comm team so they can file a ticket for you and look into it further.

Ashley C
Message 4 of 4