x
Beta Member

how do I create an animated underline effect in the dropdown menu?

how do I create an animated underline effect in the dropdown menu?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Alumni

Hello @tpower02,

Thank you for posting in the Seller Community.

I'd be happy to look into this for you. To make sure i'm understanding, are you looking to add this feature to your online store, and if so, what website builder did you use to create your store?

Please let me know by replying in this thread. I'll keep an eye out for your response.

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seciรณn y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 9
Beta Member

I built the store using weebly

Message 3 of 9
Beta Member

yes, I want to add this feature to my online weebly store

Message 4 of 9
Beta Member

go to my site : www.capebretonscenes.com  and you will see that I need an underline hover effect in dropdowns. Can you please help me create this?

Message 5 of 9
Square Community Moderator

Hi @tpower02 Thanks for reaching out. ๐Ÿ˜Š

It's not possible to add this type of effect to the navigation menu of your site. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Message 6 of 9
Beta Member

I don't understand why not......before I created my online store, I had a weebly site with a ton of images and dropdowns. The underline effect was built in to this site. So, why can't they add it to online stores?

Message 7 of 9
Beta Member

check out this site,,,,it was created using weebly,,,,and has the underline effects I am looking for:  Our Table Cooperative - Our Table

Message 8 of 9
Square Community Moderator

It looks like that site was made with the older Weebly editor. The new editor through Square is a bit more restrictive when it comes to customization.

We're always looking for ways to improve the new editor, though, and I'm happy to pass along your feedback. 

Message 9 of 9