x

how to I stop all the TFA questions

Square has asked me over and over again if I want to turn on TFA. The answer is no. However, there is no option to just say no. I can only choose "remind me later" and have to go through the whole thing all over again. If I enable TFA and then turn it off, will the incessant barriers I have to go through to log in finally end?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Hi @mfw.  According to Square’s Help Document for TFA, it should be possible to disable TFA completely for your account.  (See except in screen shot below, bullet point #4).  However, when I try this on my account, there is no “Turn off two-step verification” option (see second screen shot below).  So I’m going to add my experience that there seems to be a bug here that someone needs to look into!  Hopefully they can resolve it for you ASAP!

Regards,

Chip

3177BCCC-506E-4550-93AA-403BD1B7DBB2.jpeg

9D8F1624-64AB-46C2-A9CE-77098C8E5019.png

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!
Message 2 of 2