x

i have my website ready to launch, but i dont know what the best way to go about it would be

hello! i have just finished my website and i want to launch it. i am so scared that it will flop. but i do not know how to get my website out there. what are some ways you guys recommend doing it?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey @si-momshop

Congratulations on finishing your website, please feel free to post a link to it here so myself and other sellers can check it out! 🙂 

Here are some ideas to help you launch:

• Spread the word: Tell your customers, family and friends about your site.
  • Use your social networks: Post your site to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, LinkedIn or other social networks whenever you update your content. You can even connect Square Online to Facebook and Instagram to make your online store items shoppable on those networks.
  • Promote your site: Add a link to your email signature, and include a link to your site when you post to forums or comment on articles.
  • Start an email newsletter: Use newsletter sign-up pop-ups on your site as a tool to bring visitors back to your website and continue email promotions with email marketing.
  • Get reciprocal links: Swap links with other websites that have a similar audience to drive free, qualified traffic.

I hope this helps, best of luck! 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 2 of 4

Home | Ivette Escobedo (square.site)

i would Love for you guys to check it out! 

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Looks great @si-momshop, I love the Valentines collection, it fits in nicely with the colour theme. 

Thanks for sharing! 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 4 of 4