x
Beta Member

is there any possible change the year from 1/7 to 30/60?

The best way is we have 2 options for this year and previous year:

1, 1 January to 31 Dec

2,1 July to 30 Jun.

It is easy to check during finance year

ShowShine Scaffold
Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @ShowShineTools,

Thank you for reaching out! 

While the default start of the year is the calendar year, you can run reports for custom dates to correlate with the financial year. I can see how the option to have both the calendar year, as well as the financial year as an option would be useful, and will pass this onto our product team for consideration. 

Here's how you can run reports with custom date ranges:

1. Sign into your dashboard and head to Reports.

2. Use the date selector tool in the top and either type in the dates you'd like to see, or click on a date on the calendar.

3. Choose any other filters you'd like to apply and select > Export when you're done to save this report as a .CSV file. 

I hope this helps! Please feel free to share any other suggestions with us here, too ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘ 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @ShowShineTools,

Thank you for reaching out! 

While the default start of the year is the calendar year, you can run reports for custom dates to correlate with the financial year. I can see how the option to have both the calendar year, as well as the financial year as an option would be useful, and will pass this onto our product team for consideration. 

Here's how you can run reports with custom date ranges:

1. Sign into your dashboard and head to Reports.

2. Use the date selector tool in the top and either type in the dates you'd like to see, or click on a date on the calendar.

3. Choose any other filters you'd like to apply and select > Export when you're done to save this report as a .CSV file. 

I hope this helps! Please feel free to share any other suggestions with us here, too ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘ 

Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

Please add the ability to set our financial year as something different to the calendar year and add this to the reports.  I would like to see on my dashboard, a Financial year to date summary vs the same period last year.  Without that report that is there is just meaningless to us.

Message 3 of 3