x

my square register does not let me edit my tickets only options are void or comp?

My Square register does not give me the option to edit my saved ticket only comp it or void it???

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

If comp and void are enabled, then you will not be able to delete things - you'd need to void them.

If you click in to any open check, you can edit the name, notes, dining option, etc. from Actions. You can learn more about the actions here, and read up on how to edit an open check here.

I hope this helps @catskingdomNH

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

I think I have the same issue and the link given was not helpful.

if I open a ticket save it and then go back to edit it it only lets me give a discount or delete it.  It seems it is only showing the discount category instead of the whole open ticket.

I have upgraded all software and that did not help.  
this is a pretty big deal as customers change their mind all the time.

how can this get fixed?

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Hi hi @Caryscholer - sorry to see trouble has brought you to the Seller Community

It's difficult to pinpoint what may be happening without looking at your account with you. The fastest way to resolve account-specific questions like this is by reaching out to our team directly. The best way to reach out is by phone, because our team can look at your account with you and help you make adjustments in real-time.

If you haven't already, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4