x

not syncing?

so i usually change items add/delete on my square app or computer and it would update on the square register within a min....my worker called and asked me to add an item so i did.....i also deleted some inventory i now longer carry.....but the register doesn't reflect it. he still can see the items i deleted and also he doesn't see the new items i added. can anyone help. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Super Seller Alumni

Hey there, has this been resolved for you? Sometimes I find that Square takes a while to sync.  Sometimes I have to wait overnight.  And sometimes it is instant! Just depends on the day, I guess. If it's really bad, I usually get in touch with Square support and let them know that syncing isn't happening.  

Emily ( she / her )
The Violet Fox Bookshop
https://thevioletfoxbookshop.square.site
Message 2 of 7

Nothing I add into square is syncing to weebly

Message 3 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @sumter83 

Could you share an example of an item that hasn't sync in to your Square Online site? I would like to look into this for you. 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 7

Everything lately that I have added into square item is not even showing up in site items. All clothing items. I add picture, description, category, shipping, price and stock into items then go to online, site items and it's not there. Ive refreshed the page, waited days to see if they would eventually show up, tried several times deleting then adding the items again and still nothing. I even changed browser and still nothing. This has been an issue for about 2 weeks. Ive tried several different times.

Message 5 of 7
Square Community Moderator

If all your items are being impacted by this situation, we definitely would want to get our Support team involved here to get it addressed ASAP @sumter83

Please reach out by phone when you have a moment by logging into your Square account and heading here.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 7

Ok thank you. I will tomorrow

Message 7 of 7