x

Is there a pre-order app that can be used with Square?

Is there a Pre-Order App available which can be used with sqaure? so a customer can use their phone to pre-order an item off the menu (Square menu or menu built into the App) and the order is recorded in Square. Ideally payment could be processed at the time of ordering throught the App or square reader. 

I am using another Pre-Order App which is very good, although I would prefer to keep all orders together on one system for better management and control. 

Any suggestion are welcome.

Thanks 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey @justbrewed,

Check out Mobi2Go - they make a Square integration that will allow for pre-ordering. I'm not 100% sure it will do everything you're looking for, but the best place to start would be to get in touch with them ๐Ÿ‘

Hope this helps!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Thanks for your reply.

I had a look at them, unless I am mistaken there is an upfront cost of USD $999+ then $59.00 per month ($720.00 ish pa) and 3% transaction fee per transaction*. This is way out of my budget for a pre-order App as I am a mobile vendor. My current app isn't integrated with Square, although there is no upfront or monthly charges, only an inflated transaction fee.   

I would be happy for a basic pre-order integration with Square where all orders are recorded and processed on the same system and maybe pay $120 per year. Maybe I'm alone on this?

Thanks again.

Update 2019: The Square Register costs $799 and the per transaction fee for payments that are tapped, dipped and swiped is 2.6% + 10c.

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Totally understandable @justbrewed,

We're always looking to improve our offering based on the feedback we receive from our merchants - we'll make sure to update you via this thread if things change here, and keep an eye on our social media channels for news about new Square products and features!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4