x

"No Internet Connection" Message, but WIFI is on....?

I am having this same problem. However the square app sent an invoice to customer just fine?? 

Possible bug in system requiring a patch?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hey @Liam3225,

Thanks for reaching out. 

We're not having any widespread issues such as this at the moment.

You could try simply turning your mobile device off and on again - this has been known in the past to fix issues with the app incorrectly flags an offline device.

If this doesn't work, please reach out to our support team on 1800 760 137 - they will be able to take a better look into your operating environment and troubleshoot accordingly. 

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

Constantly have this problem. I bought the square console to save fees but keeps failing. The cheaper unit that costs more to use still works fine. Not very impressed 

Message 3 of 6
Admin

Hi @Blackduck,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Square hardware.

Can I confirm which piece of hardware you're currently having trouble with? If it's Square Terminal we may have a solution - check if there are any updates available!

If it's not Square Terminal you're using, please let me know more about the issue and I'll do my best to help!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6
Beta Member

For the last 3 days I have been having issues with 'no connection' .. Probably has to do with all these updates we have been having but this is not cool. We constantly have to power off and on the terminal before this works. We have lost sales as well.. Please let me know what the solution is because it's not only me. I have the latest terminal and the software is 5.23.0073. Thanks

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Sorry for the frustrating experience with your Square Terminal @mlgaspar! I'd recommend reaching out to our support team directly so we can run some diagnostics on your device. Reach out on 1-855-700-6000, from Monday - Friday, 6am-6pm Pacific Time or send us an email here when you have a moment. 

Message 6 of 6