x

"Reachable" Customers are unreachable.

I'm trying to send coupons through marketing to individual customers who appear on my "reachable" list and have not unsubscribed.  Everything works fine until I send the campaign and the system doesn't send the email and the coupon does not appear in the POS.  Any thoughts on what might be causing that?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @Philhofstee - thanks for reaching out here with your inquiry on the Seller Community! So sorry for the trouble with your marketing campaign. We will do our best to help.

This is a strange one indeed. I did some digging on my side to see if there were any other known reports of this issue currently, but was unsuccessful. Are you receiving any kind of error message when trying to push out the campaign? Or does the Dashboard give you a confirmation that emails were sent but when you go back in your history, the campaign isn't there?  Let me know what you are seeing from your side - we will try to troubleshoot this together.

I will keep an eye out for your response!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 8

Hi! I am having a similar issue. Did you figure out the problem? Want to share how to fix it? 🙂 thank you

Message 3 of 8
Admin

Hey @saloncortez! What web browser are you using?

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 4 of 8

Similiar issue,

Some reachable customers are not being sent marketing e-mails.  They have not opted out.

While on the topic, is there a way for a customer who has opted out to opt back in???

Message 5 of 8
Alumni

Visit the Campaign Report from the Marketing tab of Dashboard. Check Delivered Group  -  if your customer's email appears there, Square Marketing has successfully sent the campaign to that address.

It is possible the email provider sorted the email to a promotions or spam folder.

If the email was bounced because of a full inbox, closed or invalid email they will be listed in the Bounced list.

As for opting back in to Marketing campaigns, the customer  should visit the buyer profile to edit their preferences. 

@jsaurbier

Justin
Message 6 of 8

My reachable customer used to get e-mails, but now does not appear on the sent or delivered list.  I am puzzled! 

Thanks for the opt in information.

Message 7 of 8
Alumni

@jsaurbier - I would reach out to our Email Marketing team so they can confirm if your customer's email is marked as deliverable using an internal tool.

Justin
Message 8 of 8