x

recurring billing total

Is there a report that I can run to see the grand total revenue of recurring billings I have created?

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi @ycr - You can see reporting info on recurring invoices here in your Dashboard. You'll see both paid and outstanding amounts at the top of that page 🙂

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Alumni

Hi @ycr - I just wanted to clarify, is this for Invoices or another Square product? 

Message 2 of 6

Yes in invoices.

Message 3 of 6
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi @ycr - You can see reporting info on recurring invoices here in your Dashboard. You'll see both paid and outstanding amounts at the top of that page 🙂

Message 4 of 6

Hi, we have  monthly dues that are automatically drafted from our customers accounts from  either credit card or debit.. My Question  is, can square do recurring billing automatically or do I have to bill them every month myself. I currently have a billing company that automatically bills my customers. That for me and would like to change the square if that's available.

Message 5 of 6
Admin

@johnemmons

You can absolutely do recurring billing. You'd have a bit of set up to get there, but once it's done, it's an easy system to manage.

I'm linking in a thread where we've explained how this is managed and Sean's best answer is a good for the options available as well as links to our Support Center. 

kellyj
Design Program Manager
Square Inc
Message 6 of 6