x

'restore internet to take payments'.

This appears to be a common problem, is there a fix?

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hi Tinman1, Check to see if you have a data saver or some other sort of internet restriction on your phone tor tablet (In settings). we took it off ( data saver) and it has worked fine ever since ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers Sunshine Antenna Service

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey @Tinman1,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you've had trouble processing payments.

You'll generally see this message in the event that there's either no internet connection or the internet connection in use is slow or congested. The best way to test this is to switch between wifi / mobile networks for internet access and checking to see if you can then take a payment.

If this is something you can try and the issue persists, please contact support on 1800 760 137 - they'll be able to take a further look inter your operating environment and possibly make further suggestions. Lines are open Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Melbourne time!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Thanks Seamus. I switched my phone to mobile data & it solved the problem. I'm at the end of my phone billing cycle & has used my data limit, so provider is running me slow. At least I can still take payments in my business now. Appreciate this forum.

Message 3 of 4

Best Answer

Hi Tinman1, Check to see if you have a data saver or some other sort of internet restriction on your phone tor tablet (In settings). we took it off ( data saver) and it has worked fine ever since ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers Sunshine Antenna Service

Message 4 of 4