x
Beta Member

square capital

I’ve been seeing the Square Capital chats. Are the still offering loans. I hit 75% on my last. Are they now offering new ones at 85% or at total payoff ? 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Super Seller

I believe I received my most recent offer the other day at 85% paid off. Keep in mind that there are a lot of variables when it comes to the loans offered and I'm kind of regretting not paying off the existing loan first before accepting the new one. If you accept a new loan while there is still a balance they'll deduct the balance from the amount they send you.

Best of luck and hang in there, I know the loans can be a real life saver for small businesses nowadays.

www.PartyManiaBethesda.com
Please Require Customers to pick time/date at checkout for Square online. Thanks!
Message 2 of 6
Beta Member

Makes sense thank you ! 

Message 3 of 6

Is this a thing still I am hoping they are stuff doing it - at 77% now 

Message 4 of 6

I have finished mine a few days ago and haven’t received and offer I am wondering if the actually still are. Just wondering since I have paid my loan off early and have had no issues. Everything is within good standards! 

Message 5 of 6
Super Seller

When I hit about 60% paid off I started getting loan offers.  I took a Loan out end of April/beginning of June or so and I just paid it off over the weekend and have been getting loan offers weekly since about 60% paid off.  I have one currently too.  

Here is the thing I have noticed, when my sales slow because of being seasonal, I either get low loans or no loans.  So when my sales are low and I need the loans I do not get any, but when I am busy and sales are high then I get loan offers which is when I do not need the Loans.    Makes no sense to me but I understand since it is based off of Credit Card Sales and what can get paid back from the Credit Card Sales.

So just keep processing Credit Cards and the Loan offers will come in.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 6 of 6