x

square/weebly online store editor down???

Is the square/weebly online store editor down??? I keep receiving an error page that says:

Whoops, looks like something went wrong.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @LZP - thanks for reaching out to us here on the Community. It looks like you made this post during a brief moment in which we had reported outages. Those errors have now been resolved by our Engineers and your site should be back up to full strength. We apologize for the disruption!

If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to our Support Team

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

2023 May 18 --->  now after midnight Pacific time.  Very sad.

It keeps happening to me, now.  I cannot get the store editor to save -- only error messages, suggesting I try again, which I have been doing for almost two hours.  Same results.  No work completed.  Wasted time.  Only errors. Store still needs my updates.

Marilyn  🙄

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Marilyn-rs Welcome to the Seller Community 👋 It's nice to have you.

Can you please confirm your website URL? It looks like you may be using the classic Weebly editor, and possibly using an older, outdated theme. Can you also confirm if you are editing in a browser on a desktop or laptop device? Or if you are using the Weebly app? 

I also suggest trying to open the editor in a new browser window in private or incognito mode to make sure you are not experiencing a cache or cookie error. 

I look forward to your response, and thank you again for being a part of the community! 😊

Message 4 of 4