x

where did my item library go?

Trying to edit items on my dashboard from computer and my items or categories do not show up. Is square working on something?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Beta Member

I too am having this problem... at first, it was just showing SOME of my items, now it is showing none.

I first encountered this issue while I was trying to send an invoice. It was not populating my list of items.

To be more precise, I am only having this problem on the web versions. My apps are working fine.

PerroneTech_0-1635003622738.png

Orlando Perrone
Owner
Perrone Technologies: The Computer Shop
www.perronetech.net
Message 2 of 8

I am having the exact same issue.  I tried to call their support line, only to find out they are only open M-F.  Although this is a major problem for me, as I cannot access/manage my inventory or add new items to my inventory, because I cannot see them once they are added, I am somewhat comforted to learn this problem is not unique to me and must be systemic.  Hoping someone at Square watches these posts and can fix this major issue quickly!

Message 3 of 8

I'm having same issue, and Square offers NO WAY to report outages when their support center isn't staffed. 

Some times I get a list in my item inventory in Dashboard and other times it's blank. But even when item list appears, you can't search and you can't make tags.

FIX IT NOW

Message 4 of 8
Beta Member

Square has identified the issue and is deploying a fix.

You can now see the status at issquareup.com

Orlando Perrone
Owner
Perrone Technologies: The Computer Shop
www.perronetech.net
Message 5 of 8

Great to hear.  Thanks for sharing!

Message 6 of 8

I'm still having this problem.... I'm having to use my checkout links instead of my store.... super frustrating

Message 7 of 8

I should specify: items that have been listed on my square store are no longer visible, even though my item library hasn't changed in my dashboard. I've been trouble shooting for hours and have gotten nowhere. I'm having to use my checkout links in place of my square store link

Message 8 of 8