x

why is square closed today ?

Why is square closed today   and when will they re open ?

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Alumni

Hi @Brandonsunbru - we are not closed today. 

What do you need help with?

Message 2 of 17

Then why won't anyone answer the phone ? 

Message 3 of 17

Right? No one answers the phone, terrible customer service. Then they expect you to email them and wait 1-3 business days. Like come on this is the 21st century.

Message 4 of 17

Why are you guys closed

Message 5 of 17

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: “Support code doesn't work”. 

I'm trying to contact support, but the support code they give me doesn't work (or so the automated voice tells me). How do I get past that?

Message 6 of 17

so noone responded, i am haveing n issue myself and they cant answer the phone at this time???

Message 7 of 17

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: “SQUARE WILL NOT ANSWER THE PHONE”. 

THIS IS THE 5th TIME I AM CALLING.

THEY PROVIDE A CUSTOMER NUMBER AND THEN HANG UP

IVE HAD THE SYSTEM DROP MY CALL 4 TIMES

SYSTEMS ERRORS ALL OVER THE PLACE

Message 8 of 17
Alumni

Hi @Valeryvalencia & @mavanto

I'm really sorry to hear about the trouble! We did have an issue on Friday with our phone lines, but I checked with our team and confirmed that the phone lines are functioning as expected.

Our phone support is currently available. Mind trying again?

Message 9 of 17
Alumni

@Job131617 & @JC17 - that doesn't sound right, I'm really sorry it seemed that we weren't available. 

I can confirm that our phone lines were open and operating yesterday. Our phone lines are open today as well (my desk is on the same floor as some of our phone support team and everyone was on the phone yesterday and they're on the phone now). 

Are you having trouble accessing your customer code? Please let me know what I can do to help. 

Message 10 of 17

It says y’all are closed today and I really need help

Message 11 of 17

Well there’s a problem on yells in if y’all are there can y’all call me on my cell phone please [Personal Information Redacted]

Message 12 of 17
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Mudfis! We just opened up at 6am PST so you can give us a call now if need be!

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 13 of 17

When I call the message says you are closed today! I have an urgent matter with our web site!

Message 14 of 17
Alumni

Oh no! Yesterday we saw an uptick in call volume but we never shut the phones off. Did you try again today? 

@Brianmeunier

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 15 of 17

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: “Is Square contact support having problems?” 

Hello! 

I am wondering if square is having issues with its line. I've been trying to call since yesterday. Is urgent. Can someone help me please? I already sent two emails as well. 

Thank you

Message 16 of 17

Its not Easter, I need to get my phone,set up with my reader before I get to work

Message 17 of 17