x
Beta Member

My customers have been having issues with the online ordering, website says unavailable..

I have had many customers tell me that when they try to order online all of the items are marked UNAVAILABLE even though nothing has changed in our store settings. I have experienced this as well on my computer and closed the web browser completely and then it reset... however this has not been successful for some of my customers. Has anyone experienced this and know what I causing it? thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Thanks for your post, @Liveoakcafe!

It sounds like some customers might be seeing it cached. I checked your site now and your items were available for me, so this definitely seems like the most likely cause. If a customer contacts you and says they see that then they should clear their browser cache and reload.

If you want to take a more pro-active approach, you could use a website popup with a message about that, too, e.g. "Note: please clear your browser cache if items show as unavailable". You probably wouldn't need to leave something like that up for more than a couple weeks at most. A lot of browsers automatically clear cache for different reasons, so it should be less common as time passes.

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 2 of 2