x
Beta Member

Online Order Notiication - bluetooth speaker enabled?

In a loud and noisy pizza kitchen, you cannot hear the online order notification chime.  Employees are not always standing by the POS so notifications get missed-customers upset.  Could that chime be longer or possibly louder OR make it so you could use a bluetooth speaker with it?  Right now there is no way to make it louder than the ipad volume as it doesn't work with bluetooth

I have more than one store location so I cannot forward notifications to weebly app or an email app as square only notifies ALL orders, not divided by store

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @JackieCardin1 -

The chime length is a default and would only be able to go as high as the volume on the device. 

Making some changes to that would be a Feature Request for our Product Team. 

Thank you for reaching out with your feedback! Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

@Kassi_ How do I go about requesting this feature request you mentioned?  Because I have tried many things as a possible work around to no avail.  The chime length is short, the volume is not loud enough for a busy kitchen, the chime will not play through a bluetooth speaker and you can't plug in a speaker through the headphone jack as square won't let you (when you plug it in it say "unplug this device now and emits loud beeping sounds).  I can't use the weebly app with bluetooh because I have two stores so it chimes for all stores together.  It does not separate out the stores.

@Kassi_ The chime length is a default and would only be able to go as high as the volume on the device. Making some changes to that would be a Feature Request for our Product Team. 

Thank you for reaching out with your feedback! Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Message 3 of 4
Beta Member

@Kassi_ How do I go to make a feature request?  Thank you

Message 4 of 4