x
Beta Member

Online store categories

Hi,

does anyone know if there is a way to set schedule pick ups/pre orders/advance orders for a category that has set times?

thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

It sounds like you're asking if it's possible to allow customers to place orders for items included in time-based categories outside of the times set for those categories. Is that right, @pizzaben?

If so, this isn't possible. Items placed in a time-based category can only be purchased during the timeframes you specify. Please let me know if I've misunderstood the question!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

The question is 

if the category hours are set say 12:00pm-4pm

and it happens to be 10:00am but they want to order for something to be ready at 12:00pm ...is there a way for them to put that order in as a preorder. Or do they have to wait until 12:00pm to put that order in? 

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

At this time, it is not possible for a customer to place an order for items within a time-based category outside of the time specified for that category. Orders for items within time-based categories can only be placed during the timeframe specified. In your example, a customer would need to wait until 12:00 PM to place their order, and would be able to place an order until 3:59 PM.

I hope this helps clarify how this feature works, @pizzaben!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4