x

Pickup & Delivery Settings - Weebly

We are using Weebly for our bake shop. The current pickup and delivery functionality is causing customer confusion. 

Pickup:

When customers place items in their shopping cart the message is displayed 'Pickup - (NEXT DAY WITH PICKUP HOURS IN PICKUP TABLE) after (CURRENT TIME PLUS ORDER PREP TIME)'. Most customers fail to realize if they continue clicking through the check-out process they will eventually come to a screen that allows them to 'Schedule for Later'. First, remove the message 'Pickup - (NEXT DAY WITH PICKUP HOURS IN PICKUP TABLE) after (CURRENT TIME PLUS ORDER PREP TIME)' and add a generic message that says 'Available for pickup'. On the checkout page in the 'Pickup time' section remove the default selection 'As soon as possible'. Force the customer to select a specific pickup date and time based on the available pickup hours and applicable prep time. 

Delivery:

Update the delivery settings to allow 'scheduled deliveries'. Force the customer to select a specific delivery date and time based on the available delivery hours and applicable prep time. 

Thanks

Mark Deskus
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

This is an example of an email received from a customer this morning in regards to pickup scheduling. We get questions like this all the time:

Hi- I'm interested in placing an order for curbside but I wanted to know if it is possible to place a future order- not for pickup today. I do not see a future option for pickup. Maybe I am missing something. Please advise. thanks

The check-out page is confusing to customers. Please help get this fixed per my previous post. Thanks

Mark Deskus
Message 2 of 2