x

Popup for Pickup or Shipping -- How do I turn this off?

Ice cream shop here. As of this evening, my customers are now seeing a popup when they arrive at my Square site asking them whether they want pickup or shipping.

Since 99 percent of my sales are for pickup, how do I turn this option off? 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @adagopbee - thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Good to hear from you!

So sorry to hear about the trouble with your pop-up notifications on your site. You should be able to edit these and toggle the pop-ups off by doing the following:

• Select Online Store
  • > Marketing
  • > Website
  • > Edit Pop-Up

Let me know if this gets you where you need to be! I want to make sure this gets solved for you! 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

Joe

Thanks for responding.

I can't quite locate how to delete this pop up in the Marketing area...

Regardless, this is what customers are now greeted with when they arrive at our shop... How do I turn this off? I'm an ice cream shop, and I'm not shipping most of my products...

curbside.jpg

Message 3 of 5

Hey Joe

Still wondering how I can turn this off...

Please let me know.

Cheers

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @adagiobeep - thanks for flagging this over to me again. I apologize for missing it the first time! This is strange, indeed. I don't know if I have ever seen this exact discrepancy before. Would you mind flagging this over to our Support Team directly? We may need to get more of a 'hands-on' look into your account. 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5