x
Beta Member

See order prep time data

I'd like to request a feature where I can see the time or data it takes for an order on the Square Online Store via Weebly to progress from being placed, though all the stages, to being picked up.

We're dealing with issues of prepping orders before the customer expects with a default prep time of 15 minutes, but also having too many orders when we change the default prep time to 10 minutes. We are also throttling orders to 3 orders per 15 minutes. Trying to find that sweet spot where we can accept as many orders as possible and have happy customers.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Snow thanks so much for taking the time to share this. I can really see how important it would be to find the average completion time of your orders so you can plan your business accordingly.

You may be able to utilize the Google Analytics feature under Settings > General to track times that orders are placed vs times of order completion. I imagine this may need some manual calculating, but it could be worth looking into as a workaround. 

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

Thank you @AshleyK. Yeah, that's above my personal tech abilities. However I appreciate the idea!

Message 3 of 3