x

Set business hours for specific dates and times and force customer to pick delivery time

I need to set business hours to a single date and time block, such as October 25, 2020, 10 AM - 1 PM.  Also, I need to force the customer to select a pickup time for their meal before they complete the transaction.

I discovered how to set business hours to a certain day of the week and times, but I need to be more restrictive.

The ordering function allows customer to order their meal for as soon as possible or to select a date and time.  The as-soon-as-possible option confuses our customers because it contains a date and time earlier than the event.  I need to shut off the ASAP option and force the customer to select a time on which they pick up their meals.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hey @TurkeyHill

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your post! 

Unfortunately, the restrictive settings you're looking for would be considered a Feature Request for the Online Store. I will tag this for our Product Team, so they can see the request. 

There is an option to turn off the ASAP Pick-up through your settings in your Online Store. Go to your Online Store Settings > Pickup & Delivery > Edit Location > Order Time Settings: Scheduling. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

Thanks for the answer.   Unfortunately turning off ASAP also turns off the option for customers to select the date and time they want to pick up their order.

Maybe next time?

Message 3 of 3