x
Beta Member

Square Online: Pre Orders for specific day

[This title has been modified from it's original: Pre Orders (Opening Week, Need Help!) ]

Hey!

So I'm running a small restaurant and i'm trying to set up my square site so my customers can order their dinners on Wednesday and pick it up when they pull up on Friday? How do I so? This week is my opening week so I can use all of the advice possible!

Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

If you take orders Wednesday, you can make the prep time for your items two days so they will always pick up Friday @LouisPicasso. Does that make sense? 

I'm also going to tag some of our Super Sellers that may have more suggestions for you 🌟

@alexandriak @Donnie-M @GoGoGuest @GourmetOnWheels @HC_Charlie @homeprogreen @JamesSandbar @jjgard @JupiterGames @LocavoreStore @londontea @MAXSDELI @MichiganFarmsta @porktaco @Ravenssong69 @ryanwanner @sugarlab @VanKalkerFarms @vinesandrushes

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Admin

Hey @LouisPicasso! 🎨 

Welcome to the Seller Community

If you're referring to scheduling a pick up for just Fridays, you could set up your hours for just Fridays. Would that work? If so, take a look here.

️ Isabelle | she/her
Message 2 of 7
Beta Member

How can i take orders on Wednesday.? And be able to have them choose a pick up home on Friday?

Message 3 of 7
Admin

Best Answer

If you take orders Wednesday, you can make the prep time for your items two days so they will always pick up Friday @LouisPicasso. Does that make sense? 

I'm also going to tag some of our Super Sellers that may have more suggestions for you 🌟

@alexandriak @Donnie-M @GoGoGuest @GourmetOnWheels @HC_Charlie @homeprogreen @JamesSandbar @jjgard @JupiterGames @LocavoreStore @londontea @MAXSDELI @MichiganFarmsta @porktaco @Ravenssong69 @ryanwanner @sugarlab @VanKalkerFarms @vinesandrushes

️ Isabelle | she/her
Message 4 of 7
Beta Member

Wow that does make sense!

thanks! 🤘🏾🤘🏾

Message 5 of 7
Admin

Happy to help @LouisPicasso! 👩🏼‍💻I may not have my own Square Online business, but I've definitely seen that offered as a workaround suggestion for sellers that are looking for the same kind of set up as you.

Hope to see you around the Community more

️ Isabelle | she/her
Message 6 of 7
Super Seller

@LouisPicasso I use Ecwid for my eCommerce and I use it with another web provider as at the time Square had not yet bought Weebly. An Ecwid store has many different options to set order due time and pick up and delivery times. You can use and Ecwid store on your Square website. Here you can see all the different options you have with Ecwid https://www.ecwid.com/pricing

https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/articles/207100159-Ecwid-for-Square-POS 

Life is too short to eat boring cheese.
Message 7 of 7