x

500 Server Error

I have customers getting a 500 Server Error page when they try to click on my products in my shop.  Any idea why this is happening?  Also, is there no live chat because I can't get past the robot who doesn't understand my question apparently.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

I'm really sorry to hear the frustration regarding your online store. Is it the same customers that are receiving this error and do you know what browser they are using? Also, if you test this, does it load for you? I am inclined to say that your clients may need to try accessing the webpage on a different device/browser and/or checking for updates on their devices. 

If you also experience the same error then please post your URL in this thread so we can try to take a closer look, but you may benefit from reaching out to Support here in case a bug needs to be filed.

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

Hi,

Is Square Online down? We are getting 500 errors and our online store website is not loading.

Message 3 of 5

I have customers getting a 500 Server Error page when they try to click on my products in my shop.  Any idea why this is happening?  Also, is there no live chat because I can't get past the robot who doesn't understand my question apparently. Tried several different browsers and I get the same thing. hhcreationstampa.com

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

I'm really sorry to hear the frustration regarding your online store. We don't have any reported issues of this, but I've merged your post to another thread where @kcnaturalmamaco had a similar issue. It may be best to contact support so you can get up and running as fast as possible.

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5