x

COUPON CODE DATA

Hello,

I've created a coupon code to be used upon checkout on our online site. When I view the coupon code data on the online square weebly dashboard, the number of times the coupon code was used does not match the Square dashboard > discounts data. Why is there a discrepancy? Which is accurate? The screenshots I've included below are for the same code/discount used.

Weebly Square Dashboard Coupon:

Square Weebly Coupon.jpg

Square Dashboard Discount:

Square Report Discount.jpg

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Reposting screenshots here-

Weebly Square Dashboard Coupon:

Square Weebly Coupon.jpg

Square Dashboard Discount:

Square Report Discount.jpg

Message 2 of 5
Admin

Thanks for your question, @TiffanyNR

Discounts refers to Square Discounts which do not work with the Online Store right now, and does not represent coupon usage within your Square Online store. The number of coupon uses shown within Square Online is the best way to see how many times the coupon was used with your online store.

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 3 of 5

@AdamB 

When I create a coupon to be used on the Online Store is shown on the Square Dashboard as discounts though - is this an error? And the only way to track coupon usage and its sales performance is by upgrading my account?

Message 4 of 5
Admin

Hey @TiffanyNR!

Just to be clear here - Square Online Dashboard > Items > Discounts is for all in-store discounts that you want to use on your POS. 

Square Online Dashboard > Square Online > Items > Coupons will be for coupons created for your Online store site. 

If you're looking for reporting for in-store discounts, please go to Reports > Discounts. 

If you're looking for reporting for coupons used within your Square Online Store, please go to Square Online > Insights > Coupons

I hope this helps. Please let us know if not 👀

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 5 of 5