x

Can you add an affiliate link to your checkout page as part your items for sale?

I offer several services (assessments) for sale and a few additional items that I provide are commissioned based via an affiliate.  What is best way to offer these services as part of your checkout but still able to get commission on them? Any thoughts or experiences with this?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Thanks for your question, @CWOJEFFERY, and welcome to Seller Community!

I don't think there's really a way to make an item someone is purchasing through your Square Online store work directly with a third party affiliate link. Are the affiliate items something that are actually purchased through another service, or do you fulfill the items themselves and just report to the affiliate how many you sell?

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 2 of 4

There are different Extensions we can use to add amazon links. I have an affiliate site : https://hithills.com/ 

You can see here I add all the amazon links through an extension and its doing well income as well.

Message 3 of 4

You can use the Extension name "Add & Replace Affiliate Links for Amazon" By "Hekkup" 

I am using this Extension for my Site. it will put all the links Automatically Except the Table links.

Message 4 of 4