x

Edit delivery track sqare

I have ordered a square but input the wrong address . Is there a way to change the delivery location on the package while it still in processing?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Our Support team may be able to help with this, depending on whether or not the order is already on the move. When you have a moment, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here, @BreakoutBoldllc. I recommend calling us for the quickest response time!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Thank you for letting me know about this. Unfortunately I haven't you having difficulties getting in contact with the support team due to the fact that had trouble finding  customer code in my dashboard  I have followed instructions verbal instructions listed on Google but I have yet to see a screenshot of steps to further assist with finding customer code. Also reached out to the chat bar but the machine learning at was unable to assist me.

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

To get in touch with the Support team, you'll want to make sure that you are currently logged into your Square account. Once you have confirmed that you are logged in, you will head to this page.

Click Call Us and you will see your Customer Code, @BreakoutBoldllc.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4