x

How to Export Shipping addresses to Shippo

I have been selling most my products through invoices on Sqaure. It has been super great. Sadly when I go to ship them off shippo they are not loading in as orders. How can I fix this and import them so I don't have to spend so much time manually entering orders. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Hello @BACollectibles,

Thank you for posting in the Seller Community.

Happy to provide a bit more insight on this. With Square and any third party integration, all activation and set-up is handled by the API on their side. Whenever Square integrates with a third party website or platform, Square will only see the payment information being processed from the card that was used during the transaction. We do not have any visibility into the actual back-end mechanics of linking the website to our payment system.

I highly recommend contacting Shippo. If they are still unable to figure out a solution, please ask for a ticket or case number to pass over to our Customer Success Team and contact them via email with the information collected.

Please let me know if you have any other questions by replying to this thread. 

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 2