x

I need to edit or add a coupon code

I am trying to add a coupon to my weebly site. I have an active coupon there already (BIRDS20), a $5 off coupon. Our partners distributed the code as BIRD20, without the S. I thought the easiest way to fix this (since we trialed the first code already and I seem unable to edit it once it has been used), was to add a second code without the S but with the same parameters as the first. But the software will not let me do this for some reason. Is it recognizing it as a duplicate? I have restarted my computer, restarted Weebly dashboard, but everytime I go to save the new coupon it says there is an error and something went wrong and the new coupon could not be saved. Any ideas for a workaround?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi there @wildernessgreen.

Oh no! Sorry this happened. I tested the coupon feature myself. You are correct, I was not able to replicate or add a similar coupon. I suggest to create an Item with the Item description and discount already included as a workaround. Otherwise, you may need to create a new discount coupon.

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 2