x
Beta Member

Is there an option to add in additional delivery instructions?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Delivery instructions to someone else than the purchaser]

When someone is ordering and request delivery, the only thing you can enter is the address to where it should be delivered.

We are a florist and since most of our customers order flowers to be delivered to someone else, it would be great (and I imagine easy to implement) that when you click that you want to have it delivered (instead of pick up)  to have name, address and phone number to the recipient.

Please Help!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Alumni

Hi @SweetgrassSC,

Welcome to the Seller Community. Thank you for posting.

Quick question, with your online store, are you using Weebly? Or are you using a separate website builder?

Please let me know by replying in this thread. I'll keep an eye out for your response.

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 7
Beta Member

I'm using weebly/square. 

Message 3 of 7
Alumni

@SweetgrassSC,

Understood. I'll look into this and check into any potential workarounds or features we may have available. 

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 7

Hi Alex - 

I'm also a florist and very interested in learning about how to allow customers to enter delivery info for someone other than the purchaser. I'm considering using Square as my website and order management system, and this ability is a deal breaker for me. Were you able to find a good solution for this? 

Thank you, 

- Nora

Message 5 of 7
Admin

Hey @theflowerbasket,

Since this original post was made, gifting options have been added to Square Online Performance and Premium plans. - read more about enabling these options here!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 6 of 7

Great! Thanks, @Seamus 

Message 7 of 7