x

Item Options

I sell scrubs. I can have an Elle (the brand) scrub top that comes in different styles (ie EL670) that comes in different colors (Ie Pewter (PEWT) ) and sizes XXS-4XL. 

I'm having a hard time figuring out the best way to set my inventory up when I have a brand that comes in different styles, sizes and colors.

Please can someone help me figure that out with the example I've given? Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

HI, this type of inventory can be confusing.  

What determines pricing?  Size? then you create Variations, with an Option Set.  Meaning XXS-4XL would be an option set you can apply across many styles.

Colors go into Modifiers, you can create an Option Set here too.  When you create the Modifier, for example Red, White, Blue then you have a style that includes Purple, you can add Purple to the Color Option Set you created for Red, White, Blue just uncheck Red, White, Blue.  Hope that make sense.

Styles, best business practice would be to list separately because some may just be looking for that particular style and not overlapping with something else.

For reference, this is how I have my t-shirts for sizing and bottom two screenshots for Option Sets.

Screen Shot 2021-02-08 at 7.44.47 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 10.29.48 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-14 at 12.29.33 PM.png

You can create Option Sets as you enter your items or you can create Option Sets separately.

Here are the breadcrumbs with screenshot above to see all your Option Sets in one place.

Online Dashboard, Items, Options.

You can also edit Option Sets here by clicking the 3 dots and a popup for Edit, Delete.  

This is a lot of information hopefully it works for you.

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 2