x

Need assistance to verify and claim my Weebly account in Pinterest Business.

I am having a difficult time linking my new Pinterest Business Account with my Weebly e-commerce site. I also want to Pinterest pins to link back to my web site.  What URL do I use to make this happen?

Message 1 of 10
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Thanks for posting about this, @JOURNALSBYADA.

It looks like Pinterest actually has their own help article that shows how to connect your Square Online store with Pinterest. If you have trouble following any of the steps in that let me know!

Adam
Seller Community, Platform

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Admin

Best Answer

Thanks for posting about this, @JOURNALSBYADA.

It looks like Pinterest actually has their own help article that shows how to connect your Square Online store with Pinterest. If you have trouble following any of the steps in that let me know!

Adam
Message 2 of 10

Got it! Thanks. The link you provided was helpful. 

Message 3 of 10
Admin

Great! I'm glad to hear that.

Adam
Message 4 of 10

Is there possibly an update to this process? I followed the external link from Pinterest and I am unable to locate the Site Settings>Integrations from my Square Dashboard.

Message 5 of 10

I am having the same problem.

Message 6 of 10
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @ElevatedMe - thanks for reaching out here again on the Seller Community.

Were you able to walk through the troubleshooting that Adam offered here in his Best Answer

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 7 of 10

Thank you. The are path that @unbirthday posted helped.

Message 8 of 10

I actually had to get in chat with someone on Square. Since they updated their dashboard it is no longer in the spot as suggested above. From your Square Dashboard go to Online>Tracking Tools then there is a tab labeled "Pinterest Verification & Conversion Tag" Hope that helps. Any way to have Pinterest update this process on their end as the external link here is no longer correct?

Message 9 of 10

Thank you! This was very helpful I was able to find the new location.

Message 10 of 10