x

Shop All Button Doesn't show up on mobile devices

Hi,

My Shop button on my website shows up if you are shopping on a regular PC but on mobile devices (iPhone) it doesn't appear on the website so it looks like there's nothing available for sale.  Please let me know how I can fix this.

Thanks

Message 1 of 16
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hi, hopefully I understand.  When on mobile the Shop All changes to the 3-bars at the top right hand side.  When clicked a slide-out menu shows Home, Shop All.

Hope this helps!

Terri

🛍 Shop my store

Resale Collection - http://bit.ly/HangerHues

Hope This Helps!
TERRI

View Best Answer >

Message 8 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Hi,  I posted a picture on facebook of an item and attached the link to my online store but the link takes people to a page that doesn't have the shop now button.  When I go on my PC it's there but not on my mobile phone.  Do I need to go and change the settings?  Where do I do this?

Thanks,

Bryn

Message 2 of 16
Admin

Hey @Brynknight!

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community.

Would you mind providing the URL and/or a screenshot? Thank you! 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 3 of 16

Mobile - no shop nowMobile - no shop nowComputer shop now buttonComputer shop now button

Message 4 of 16
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Brynknight,

I moved your post to another existing thread where a seller asked the same question.

@Goldneye answered this one above in their Best Answer.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 16

We are having the same problem. How do we fix this?

Message 6 of 16

Hi @MaritimeMuseum,

Check out @Goldneye 's Best Answer above.

Ashley C
Message 7 of 16

Best Answer

Hi, hopefully I understand.  When on mobile the Shop All changes to the 3-bars at the top right hand side.  When clicked a slide-out menu shows Home, Shop All.

Hope this helps!

Terri

🛍 Shop my store

Resale Collection - http://bit.ly/HangerHues

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 8 of 16

That picture was from my computer.  I should have sent a picture of what it looks like on my phone.  There is no shop all button at all.From a mobile device-no shop all buttonFrom a mobile device-no shop all button

Message 9 of 16

I am having the same issue, and I am pretty fed up with not being able to find an answer. Customers who say they used to shop my on line store via their phones are now unable to. Shopify is looking better and better to me lately. 

Message 10 of 16

I appreciate the people who have offered suggestions, however none of them have fixed the problem. There is no Shop Now button on a phone, nor are there the three little bars people keep telling me are there. My customers say they used to see these, but no longer do. 

Message 11 of 16

Hey @TheCardologist,

When I tested this, I also see the 3 lines in the top right corner on my mobile device that leads to Home and Shop All

Do you mind sending the link to your website so I can test it on my phone with your website as well?

Ashley C
Message 12 of 16

Thank you! A hint in a message from Weebly support caused me to stumble onto the fix this morning. Yay for accidental techno-wizardry!

Message 13 of 16

Can I ask how you fixed this problem? I only have the 3 bars instead of shop now button on mobile 

Message 14 of 16

Message 15 of 16

I'm still having the same problem.  Customers are unable to purchase items on their cell phone.  They call me and I have to tell them to go on their PC.  I wonder how much business I'm losing because they get fed up and move on...  Considering switching out of square to a company that is more responsive to my issues.  It's frustrating because there is no one to call and no one to help me when I post a question.  It's just ignored.  

Message 16 of 16